Want to help the world? What to do?
I have learned over the years that prayer work is much more about listening then talking. And prayers can look a thousand ways. There is no “correct” way to pray. But I find that following some simple guidelines can help to steer us in the direction that can make our prayers feel most aligned and true.
1. Have a vessel that can receive your prayers. Tobacco, sage, cedar, essential oils, alcohol based perfumes. Some vessels are more effective than others, but they all work.
2. Tap into your heart and listen to where your attention is being called to go.
3. Bring the vessel to your heart center, filling it with love, with light, with compassion and goodness. Fill the vessel with the prayers that you carry within your deepest core.
4. Send the vessel out on the wind, place it in the earth, let it float down a stream, burn it as smoke to the sky. Return it to source.
5. Listen to the quiet voice within you. Give thanks for all of the blessings in your life.